Re: Burn baby, burn

It never occured to me that the first and second problem may not be related.
Hmmm. There is  no oil leak, I park the bike in the same spot everyday, and
its clean. I haven't noticed any smoke coming out the exhaust, which isn't
to say that it isn't, but inspection of the exhaust outlet shows only norm
soot. I believe the cylinders were replaced, I don't know about the liners.
I don't think the heads were replaced. Neither were the rods.

Daphne