From: Leatherbiker <leatherbiker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2000 12:41 PM
Subject: Re: Rear tyre tread depth

Having spoken to a tyre-fitters and JL's workshop, I have to say that I
should have read the tyre reviews better. Didn't realize you'd only get
about 1500 miles out of the Avon Azaros - and similar figures go for a
number of the tyres at the top of the list, which are obviously as soft and
sticky as toffee melting in the mid-day sun. I for one need good mileage and
would rather "compromise" on clinginess. So I'll probably end up having more
Bridgestones on there anyway.

tim

*