Troy Blood obituary

The following was found in the archives of the Greenville News for Thursday,
October 19.

Troy Madison Blood, Greenville
Troy Madison Blood, 29, of Greenville, died Tuesday, Oct. 17, 2000, at
Greenville Memorial Medical Center.

Mr. Blood was a 1996 Clemson University graduate with a B.S. in Industrial
Engineering and an employee of B.K.I. of Mauldin. He was a member of Mount
Tabor Baptist Church and currently attended Southside Baptist Church.

Surviving are his wife, Donna Williams Blood; his faithful canine companion,
Delta; his parents, Paul R. and DeeAnn Blood of Greenville; maternal
grandparents, Lee and Dorothy Swanson of Sterling, Colo.; paternal
grandparents, the Rev. Kenneth and Sophie Blood of Jenison, Mich.;
parents-in-law, Lonnie and Joyce Williams of Anderson; and sister-in-law and
brother-in-law, Mark and Kathryn Smith of Greenville.

Service: 4 p.m. Friday at Thomas McAfee Funeral Home, Northwest. A private
graveside service will be held.

Visitation: 2:30 to 3:45 p.m. Friday at the funeral home.

Family members are at 501 Cannon Circle, Greenville; and 401 Brookgreen
Drive, Anderson.
<

We can only imagine how devastating this loss is to everyone.  Our heartfelt
condolences.
- --
Bill and Willemina Flowers
Clearwater FL