Re: Triumph Leather pants (or not)?

George,
    I have both Vanson & Triumph pants. The Vanson's are quite a bit more
expensive, & would offer more protection w/the optional, GP armor & hip pads.
    On the other hand, I think that the Triumph line of leathers give excellent
protection for the money.
    One other piece of food for thought is that the Vansons can be returned to the
manufacturer for any repairs that may be needed.
    Summing up, I feel the most secure in my Vanson's, but they sure did drain my
wallet.
Ira