oil leak

I have a 2000 ST with  3500 miles with a pretty severe oil leak.
Dealers first attempt was to replace the counter shaft seal (under
warranty).  Straight from the dealer, I took the bike for a track day.
Had to cut the day short because of a puddle of oil under the right side
of the center stand after a 15 minute break.  Dealer finds gobs of oil
in the air box.  Theory is that an incorrect oil filter was installed by
another dealer, causing blow by (or something like that).  Picked the
bike today and charges me $130.  Says to work it out with the other
dealer.  Guess what, the leak is back with a new triumph filter.  Any
help?