Triumph parts

Hey Gang,

This is an unpaid advertisement but I've got to tell you about the best
experience I just had checking for parts on my crashed scoot.

You have got to put this listing down in you phone books/ email list:

Craig, in the parts department, at Motorcycles International,
www.motorcylcesintl.com , phone # 1-800-215-3616 is an absolute gem.  This
guy spent 1/2 an hour with me on the phone, going over every part (>30),
many of which were much cheaper that the Triumph quotes I received from a
Colorado dealer.

To top it off, he will be giving me 10% off of my whole order, will probably
throw in the shipping for free, and raved about the excellent relationship
they have with Triumph.  This seems to be the exception with many listers
complaining about months to get parts -- he swears they never have more than
a 3-5 day wait.  As an example he addressed a radiator replacement on an ST.
They didn't have the part, Triumph overnighted the shipment and the radiator
was installed the next day!!!!!!

They also carry Arai helmets, and he will match the lowest price I have
found on the net --- $324 for a new Quantum f ----- can't beat that with a
stick.

Anyway, enough of my soapbox speech ---- I'm just amazed with these guys and
won't go anywhere else for parts unless someone on the list has an even
better find.

Lance   "Dawgmanaut" La Certe,  Denver, CO     '99 ST

End of st-digest V2000 #565