Sigma BC800

Keith Peters <keith_peters@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I've just ordered the Sigma and am now trying to locate a button
> magnet (as per the instructions on the web page). Homebase and B&Q
> don't stock any. RS and Farnell don't seem to sell them.

> Does anyone in the UK know where I can locate one ?

    An old-fashioned ironmonger's?  Or maybe you could get a mechanic's
magnet (one of those telescopic things for retrieving sump plugs from
oil pans (allegedly)) and dismantle it?

    Best of luck,

                Jim
- --
      jim@         ,'_            Robin:    "How's the bike Duncan?"
  gillespie.org   / -.--.    ___  Duncan:   "Don't know .. they haven't
                 _\_  ~-.`--'_.-'            brought all of it back yet!"
 '99 Sprint ST  \__/ `---'  \__/