Subject: Tyres

You might want to try this site along with the Sprint ST FAQ:

http://www.motorcycleworld.co.uk/features/fea_tyre_test_2_1.asp

It is a tire (oops I mean tyre) review and they used a Sprint ST.  They
tested seven different manufacturers and recommend Avon Azaro II.  But I
have never met anyone who uses Avons-I guess the brand is not popular in the
U.S.  Maybe some folks east of the Atlantic can give their impression of
Avons for those of us in the U.S.

Adam
Who feels his leg will finally let him ride in the near future.  Maybe only
a month until I'm finally back on two wheels!
Gilbert, AZ