Re: Michael's new ST

Jack Hays wrote:

>         Welcome aboard Michael. Congratulations on your new ride.
>         What area do you live in?
>         If the bars feel too low to you go with the GenMar risers.
>         Lower the shift lever just a little with the adjusting rod if your
> having any shifting concerns. IE, missed upshifts or having to lift your
> foot to downshift.

I would also recommend checking the clamping bolt on the shifter lever
attached to the engine. I recently had the rod break and while replacing
the shifter with the single piece unit, I found that it was very loose
and wobbly.

>         Check out the FAQ'a on the web site.
>         Check out TSRA and try to make next year's east or west Rallye. Try us,
> you'll like us.

99ST - Shadow
- --
                                                    _
Neil Halbert                  _/_/_/ _/   _/  _/_/ '_) EMC Corporation
email: halbert@xxxxxxx       _/--/  _/ -'_/ _/     /__ 171 South Street
voice: (508) 435-1000 x35611_/_/_/ _/   _/  _/_/       Hopkinton, MA
01748