Re: New file uploaded

>After you uploaded the file last night I went out and used a rear stand so
>that I could put the side and center stands in the up (riding) position. I
>then used a piece of sheet metal to replicate the road surface at an angle.

Did you take into account that even in a smooth corner, there is going to
be quite a bit of suspension compression just due to the cornering and
rider weight? That's not even taking into account the loss due to previous
braking or bumps encountered while leaned over.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com