1 1/18th scale models

I am not sure if i remember this being a topic, but i took my Sprint ST
to my dealer to get the 6000 mile service done.  Which turned out
awesome,  new rear tire (dunlop 205) new tune, etc.  As i was paying the
bill the owner of the store asked me if i would give an opinion.  He
asked me if i thought that he could sale the 1 1/18 scale models of the
Triumphs.  He had the new bonneville, sprint RS, tiger, thunderbird
etc.  But no St yet.  He asked me if $10.00 USD plus tax was too much.
i told him i would ask the lists and get back to him.  So is it too
much?  The new Bonneville looked really great!

the Dealer is:Motorcycles R Us
                    26081 Bouquet Canyon Rd.
                    Santa Clarita Ca 91350
                    661-254-2929