Re: Eric's suspension compression

> 	Weasel, bet you used those Smokehouse biscuits to load the suspension
> down:-)

Those weren't bicuits... those were small footballs.  Those things were so big you could keep one in your tank (feed?) bag, munch on it all day long and you'd _still_ has plenty left over.  We gotta go back to Eureka Springs.   ;-)

BTW Jack, you better watch out.  I just read a report stating killer bees have been discovered in the Dallas area (University Park?).

GG
Wiener Dawg