Biscuits and bees

	Greg, those surely were some huge biscuits. Last time I saw Weasel
before this years Rallye was with his pants stuffed with them for diaper
rash:-)
	Your right, we gotta go back to Eureka Springs. Keep that thought. I'll
be in Indianapolis at the F1 race in a couple of weeks so maybe the
Spring for a weekend.
	Saw the report on the killer bees. University Park is appropriately
named. High dollar and I bet there's no beekeepers there. Don't need
another crotch rocket bee:-( One was enough!
	BTW, yesterday on the tollway headed to a soccer game I looked up to
see a CBR doing a wheelie about sixty MPH through the toll booth! Went
by on the rear and then did a stoppie for about three seconds before
disappearing in the traffic. STUPID! Does great PR work for us bike
riders. This is after the two month ago blasting about midnight by fifty
to sixty sport bikes on the LBJ loop going way over the ton, weaving in
and out, running up on the rear of cars, and lane splitting at a forty
MPH difference. Made me sick to my stomach just waiting for IT to
happen. I made Hollie close her eyes as I didn't want her to see what
might happen. DID NOT see any of that at the Rallye:-)
	Ride safe all.
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"