Europe (for the Americans)

A friend of a friend went to Europe this summer and shipped his bike so I
thought I'd ask him for some details. Here's his response:

I went through Michael Mandell in New Jersey to ship the bike. It would have
been about $700 to go by sea, it was about $1800 to fly the bike. That did
not include insurance, which was phenomenally expensive ($600 for 2 months).

The ST list guy should read Europe by Motorcycle. He can find it a
Whitehorse Press (they're on the web).

Matt Knowles - http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles/sprintst.html
Red '99 Sprint ST - San Jose, CA