RE:Favourite roads

Can I do a blatant bit of plugging ?

The database only has (at the moment)  US routes in it (I'm sure that'll
change), but while we're on the subject I'd like to plug my website at :
http://members.aon.at/tchallen    concentrating on the best roads in the
Alps (the European ones, that is, for our antipodean cousins).
It may jog your memory and give you some inspiration for Eric's database.

Tim