RE: Europen Tour

To be honest, at US$2-3000 shipping costs, it really might be cheaper easier
to find a dealer, and get them to buy-back one of their used bikes at a
fixed price - ...... I just phoned my dealer, out of interest, and he even
suggested the buy-back option, but, of course you'll have take the chance as
to which bike you'll get depending on what bikes they still have in the
showroom......

Most bike dealers, in Germany and Austria at least, will rent you their demo
bikes and can arrange insurance, but at 75-100 quid a day(what my dealer
charges), that might be too much.
(I assume you're coming from the US, as you didn't say)
Tim (Austria).