Rats the size of cats

Oooo. I like irony.

Here is company that makes a bike called the "Tiger" yet picks a
scavenging rodent for a mascot.

A month ago, my wife brought home, much to my surprise, two tiger cats.
After tossing about several ideas for names we picked "Scout" for the
more inquisitive and daring one. The kids picked "Sprint" for the sedate
one. Well, all I can say is that as they go through their break-in
period Sprint has turned into the fiendish one that runs around like a
maniac and Scout has calmed down. My wife was not too keen on my idea to
paint Sprint blue. :-(

Sprint Kats? Ewww. The idea gives me shivers!

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler
A Red Sox fan living in Yankee country

2000 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"
1980 Honda CM400T "My Little Red Putt-Putt"

I.A.T.S.E. Locals #52 & 84

"The moment you're born you start dying.
 So you might as well have a good time."
                             Cake

End of st-digest V2000 #464