Re: Punctures?

my friend had a repaired flat. it did not stick, repaired again, did not
stick. both times he rode about 1000 miles.

another dude fixed his, it did stick ( cruiser ), but because he rode is
bike with very low pressure, now the tire is damaged ( not visible ),but it
leaks from the rim, we thought it was the way it was put on, so they took it
off and on again, no luck.

its a pain but usually it never works out !?!  8^(