Re: Punctures?

My take is, you've got 2 tires between you and harsh reality. Confidence in
those tires is paramount for the type of riding it sounds like you
entertain. I plugged a tire this year on the Blue Ridge, and couldn't wait
to get a new tire, just not comfortable with a possibilty of failure at an
intense moment!
Of course I've been known to shit can a set of tires 'cuz they don't slide
predictably  (BT-57's)
Good luck with your dilemna,
                                                        Jim

Jim "Desert Dawg" Schroeder