Re: Heli-bars

>different, you mean aside for the fact that the're really ugly,  8^)

When I looked at the individual pieces, they look really nice. Much better
finish than the Gen Mar risers, yet when taken as a whole, I have to agree,
they're pretty ugly and not well integrated at all. They do look like they
have more adjustability, but it seems most of us who have installed them
love the Gen Mars so I'm not sure that adjustability is really needed.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com