RE: RS owners: BT-020 info wanted

> From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On
> Behalf Of Ken Mitchell
>
> My safety is also priceless. I have three children and a
> wife that expect me to walk in the door each day after I
> ride. That safety comes primarily from the manner in
> which I ride. The t*res I choose have a comparatively
> small part in that. I've ridden the BT-020's in near
> freezing temps, and on a hot track in the middle of
> August. They work well,.... for me and the way I ride.
> Plus, I can't afford new t*res at twice the rate at
> which the BT-020's wear out.

I tried the BT-020s on a demo Sprint RS and was unimpressed with how
easy it was to break them loose. A much more impressive combination of
tires, for me, has been Michelin Macadam 90X tires front and rear.
They offer enough grip for me to get right out to the edge of the rear
tire *and* last about 8,000 miles. I only got 3000 miles or so out of
the stock BT-57s and a set of Z3s I tried.