Re: Southern Cali-forni-a

>Hey Paul, David and Blake, do you remember any of us ordering a latte? I
>didn't think so. Maybe we should invite this southern gang up to our turf
>and show them how much faster you can ride when your brain isn't saturated
>with smog. :^)
>
>Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just up there (on big silver Bird) for a meeting in Mtn.View...I do need to
come and ride up again, but it's depressing to realize that I now need a
motorcycle to cover roads I covered so easily on a bicycle twenty-five
years ago...but definitely looking forward to a lesson from my NorCal
bretheren soon...;^)

>The last two days my garage has had that all too familiar odor again. No
>puddle yet, but I figure it's going to show up soon. Looks like when Cal
>BMW/Triumph opens their service department on Tuesday, I'll be asking them
>to install my sixth fuel sender. I hope the red and green dot is the magic
>fix cause I'm getting pretty tired of this. The last time they had it they
>said if it happens again they would probably replace the tank, so I hope
>they have one in stock.

So far two senders, a tank, and now an oil leak...I think a change of
mechanics is in order on my part...:^(

>I am interested. I live inVentura so i can't exactly call myself a South
>Bay rider.  i am planning a ride to Willow Springs on the 1st to watch
>the AMA superbike race.
>
>Let me know
>
>Jim
>
>PS NoCal water tastes nasty thank God for Arrowhead!

Sometime in the next few weeks...plus maybe a weekend trip up to SLO and
we'll see who we can get to come south from the BA...

MarcD