RE: The Ride or The Bugs or The Gifts (long) - Part 2

> Headed back up 419 to 520 to 524 to I95 - just this time at a very
> reasonable speed - you don't have to tell me twice (well, ok you
> don't have
> to tell me 4 times....). Picked up 95 and decided that I needed a few
> corners. A friend recently joked that we need to put out a list
> of the best
> clover leafs in Florida - if we do, the one at the Bee Line will
> be on it.
> I ran it twice and even though the roads were wet, I still had
> fun - a good
> way to finish things off. (I don't want to hear any snide remarks
> from you
> boys that live near the mountains...).

I won't say a word, but Dee is rolling on the floor laughing.

> Now if I could only find an easy way to clean off these Love Bugs........
>
> - Weasel Dawg

I was kind of wondering if those pesky critters were the notorious love bugs
when we were stopped at a gas station. Never saw Dee so anxious to get back
on. The photo of your visor clears it up for me. Good story, thanks.

Paul & Dee