RE: Air Hawk

Sorry Big Dawg. We left Monday on short notice and realized while we were
there that you were probably pretty close but did not have an address or
phone number. Your weather really sucked there by the way. I think I would
like a few more miles to provide a total answer on the Air Hawk, but I was
mightily impressed after a long day in the saddle. I'll give some better
feedback after the upcoming weekend.

Paul & Dee