Re: Punctures?

> I must have phenomenal luck then. I have had three or four rear-tire
> punctures to date. I plugged them all myself using a $5.00 radial tire
> plugging kit I got from an auto-parts store. After applying the plugs,
> I had no further problems with the tires.

well we were on a trip and did 80-120 mhph (highway) a lot ( at least 4-5
hours) to get to the destination, so the tire must've hot and expand enough
? i know, i know, crazy frenchmen and all ! 8^)

the other guy cruiser, was rdiding normally but did not noticed the pressure
lost and rode almost on a flat, so it damaged the tire's carcass ! not on
the same ride as above, mind you. 8^)