screen changes

Has anyone replaced the screen on their ST with a matching coloured screen?

I was down at Brighton yesterday, to see all the bikes on the seafront as
part of the Ace Café Run.
There must have been 5,000 bikes parekd along the promenade and twice as
many bikers.
Great day all round!
One of the many bikes that caught my attention was a pair of Trophies in
British Racing Green that had matching screens - and they looked great.
I was thinking that a dark-blue tinted screen on a blue ST would look just
as good - but has anyone tried this yet?
And if so, can they recommend a maker (presumably, it would have to be an
aftersales parts manufacturer) ?

Tim