Re: Race Tech

Mark Hank asked if I did the forks myself and how much it cost.

Yes, I did the Gold Valve Emulators and new springs myself.  It is a
cakewalk if you know how to use basic tools and can follow semi detailed
instructions.  Best $250 I spent.  $100 for the springs and $139 for the
emulators.  Plus fork oil.

Jonathan West