Re: Michael's new ST

Thanks for the info guys, I love my ST!!! - great to be back on a British
bike.  One question, how do you get the back wheel off if you get a flat in
the middle of nowhere?  There are no tools in the toolkit for wheel removal
and the axle nut looks like it requires a rather large spanner to be lugged
around - just in case.  Do you guys carry that tyre repair stuff or
something?

Michael.