Re: screen changes

> thanks Jim
> have posted a public follow-up
> does this one offer the same resistance as a standard screen?
> Reason I ask is that I have a taller screen fitted, and I am not familiar
> with the bubble-butt screens.
> Tim

 i would say that it's about the same strength, they have real good
reputation, especially among racers, look good, are optically correct and
offer many styles and colors.

double bubble is like stock on the sides with a small bump in the middle
that direct the air at my forehead instead of my chin. it' like a bit
touring will still looking sporty.

there is also lockhart phillips that does (european style)?, a bit taller
than stock with a twist on top to deflect air.   jim-karl