Re: Won't start

On Mon, 11 Sep 2000 12:54:49 EDT, you wrote:

>Thanks for the idea Eric.  Just finished trying it, but it didn't work.  I do
>think you are on the right track though.  The pump seems a little higher
>pitched than normal.  I will take it to the dealer since it needs serviced
>any way.
>Troy Funk

   Hi Troy,

Just out of curiosity, how much gas was in your tank when you tried to
start it? Mine was right at reserve when I had my problem. I'm not sure if
it makes any difference or not, but I know it would not start when on the
side stand, but finally fired when it was on the center stand.

Just looking for any kind of a  trend here.

Ken Pickett
00ST