Re: Rear wheel removal problem

Ahh maybe I'm a bit dumb but when I removed my rear wheel I just put
it up on the center stand, put in gear to keep the wheel from turning
took my torque wrench and had at it. Also put a bungie cord from the
center stand to the front wheel to keep it on the stand. Is there any
harm to the trans by doing this?? If there is I didn't notice any,
but I could be wrong!

Erik