Re: After market exhust system

IMHO, FWIW,  after purchasing my ST, I felt it needed a sound boost ASAP.
Sorry! I purchased a Two Bros X-Metal slip-on 24K ago and have not been
disappointed. I had the opportunity recently to hear it from a bystanders
point of ear. I allowed my buddy Rick Hall to take Sable for a putt in
Colorado, so's he could see what the ST had over a Connie. When he took off
up the hill I thought shit that really does sound sweet. But when he came
back by at full song, then upshifted and continued accelerating, I actually
shuddered and said through a shit eating grin, F___ , that's just gnarly! If
I blow this one up, I'll definitely get another. TIFN,    Jim

Jim "Desert Dawg" Schroeder
Lancaster, CA
'99 Sprint ST "Sable"
(661) 726-7180