1/18th Die-Casts

I'm still catching up from the weekend, so please forgive me if I repeat
something that's already been covered.

The Triumph Die-casts are also available at Target (Tonka packaging) and
K-Mart, in addition to Wal-Mart.  Of course, not all are available, but I
have managed to get a Silver Daytona at one of the two, as well as both
Tigers, and I saw the black S3.  The only one I haven't seen yet is the Blue
RS (they do make a blue one, don't they?) and I haven't seen hide nor hair
of the STs.

John