Petrol (gas), double bubbles

I note with sympathy the sad notes from UK riders who can't find fuel at the
moment. Last night coming home, with only an estimated 30 miles to empty, I
almost rode past a station that was open because it had no queue! Of course
when I got in there they only had LRP left (lead replacement petrol).
Expensive too. But I filled up anyway (sigh). And so far so good - it seems
to be running fine. Anyone know of any problems with LRP?

I also note talk of the Zero Gravity (and did someone else say Powerbronze)
double bubbles. Now I have this, er, friend, an old fogey who's been on
Mars, doesn't know what a double bubble is exactly. Can anyone explain what
this is, and how this differs from say a flip screen? Also URLs to ZG and PB
much appreciated, thanks.

Barry
00 Yellow RS