RE: tyre sealants and Maisto models

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01C01D70.810C8D40

I have been using Slime tyre sealant for several years now in my Hinckley
Triumphs (tubeless), and in the tubes of my Meridan Triumph, my trial bikes
and my mountain bikes.  It has saved me from recovery on several occasions.
I have even had punctures that I didn't know about until the tyre was
replaced - a permanent repair without noticeable loss of pressure.  Even
when I had a huge puncture (that was too big for subsequent plugging) it
enabled me to get the vital few miles to a phone.  A great advantage is that
the tyre/tube can still be repaired as the stuff is water-soluble.  I swear
by it.

There is no Sprint ST listed on the Maisto web-site catalogue so you won't
find them anywhere - they don't exist (yet?).

10,000 miles on the 2000 ST as of last weekend - no troubles (touch wood).

Bryan
Bedfordshire, England

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01C01D70.810C8D40

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2650.12">
<TITLE>RE: tyre sealants and Maisto models</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I have been using Slime tyre sealant for several =
years now in my Hinckley Triumphs (tubeless), and in the tubes of my =
Meridan Triumph, my trial bikes and my mountain bikes.&nbsp; It has =
saved me from recovery on several occasions.&nbsp; I have even had =
punctures that I didn't know about until the tyre was replaced - a =
permanent repair without noticeable loss of pressure.&nbsp; Even when I =
had a huge puncture (that was too big for subsequent plugging) it =
enabled me to get the vital few miles to a phone.&nbsp; A great =
advantage is that the tyre/tube can still be repaired as the stuff is =
water-soluble.&nbsp; I swear by it.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>There is no Sprint ST listed on the Maisto web-site =
catalogue so you won't find them anywhere - they don't exist =
(yet?).</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>10,000 miles on the 2000 ST as of last weekend - no =
troubles (touch wood).</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Bryan</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Bedfordshire, England</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp;</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>