RE: ST grinds to a halt

I don't think that the point is who's the arse or not - the point is I WANT
SOME PETROL TO RIDE MY BIKE.........  Me personally, I could do without them
increasing taxes and everything else willy nilly, but don't think there's
any particular politician to blame for it, but the policy and budget makers
certainly are more to blame than the protestors - wouldn't you be a bit
pissed if you couldn't afford to run your bike because your budget was
already stretched, and 'someone' kept putting the fuel price up - it's
costing a whole lot more now than it did a year or two ago - or is it just
where I live?

laters
Graeme