Re: Avon vs Pirelli

     Anthony,

     I've had Azaro IIs and Azaro Sport IIs fitted to my ST and neither
     squared off on me. I do take the bike out onto the track occasionally
     which may help preserve the profile somewhat but most of my riding
     these days is bolt upright city commuting.

     There was a problem with one early batch of the original Azaros but
     I've seen no problems with sidewalls on any avons withing the last two
     years.

     If you want fast turning, good feedback and outstanding grip the Azaro
     Sport IIs are very impressive and seem to be wearing quite well under
     normal use. The Azaro IIs turn a bit slower but wear better.

     Martin

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software