From: Brad <wamphyri@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2000 8:16 AM
Subject: RE: New file uploaded

:
:  Graeme,
: I decided that I could afford to "waste" $70 for the DB and as long as it
: wasn't butt ugly I'd use it for a while at least.  I got mine straight
from
: Zero Gravity and I live in the States.  The rubber came off the original
: screen I had, and just decided to see if it would fit then just left it in
: place.  I wasn't to keen on seeing the naked edge of the screen, even
though
: they did a fantastic job with cleaning and smoothing the edges.
: I looking into getting a taller screen for winter riding now.  I'm going
: try to run all winter.  Can anyone tell me about the Sport Touring model
: they have on a Sprint or similar high screen.  I want to block some of the
: 30 (or lower)degree, Fahrenheit, air temps off me.  The Triumph screen is
: definitely larger but for $150 it is not small.
:
: Any help is appreciated.
:
: Brad "Deviled Dawg" Applegate