Triumph Screens

Brad & Friends,
    I currently have 3 screens for the ST, stock, ZG Sport touring, and the
Triumph Tall. Stock is the quietest but allows the faceshield to be covered
with bugs rather quickly. For dayrides in warm weather or short wkd. rides
it's best. The ZG shield is far more protective, much fewer bugs, but a bit
noisier. It offers decent rain protection and works great for cross country
jaunts (summertime), when you don't know what you'll be getting into weather
wise. The tall Triumph screen is relatively noisy, but you cannot beat it
for weather and bug protection. It's built extremely hefty as well, and I'll
be using this 1 for all my cool weather exploits this year. On a side note,
I purchased the mounting nuts to remain with all 3, so changing between them
takes a couple minutes.
    Have fun out there, and count to ten before pulling your piece!
    Jim

Jim "Desert Dawg" Schroeder
Lancaster, CA
'99 Sprint ST "Sable"