IMPORTANT

- --=====================_1462440==_.ALT

>My friends,  I checked out this bill through the Congress web page.  It is
>listed.  www.thomas.loc.gov/ is the web page, then enter the bill # SB2099
>after viewing that location, I suggest clicking on "Bill summary & status
>file"  then click on CRS Summary
>that talks about the intended fees etc.

Then if you return to the Thomas home page you can find your Congress
person and ways to contact.
Linda

>Send e-mail to your senators
>Gun owners beware!
>
>Senate Bill SB-2099 will require us to put on our 2000 1040 federal tax
>form all guns that you have or own.
>
>It may require fingerprints and a tax of $50 per gun.  This bill was
>introduced on Feb. 24. This bill will become public knowledge 30 days
>after it is voted into law.  This is an amendment to the Internal Revenue
>Act of 1986. This means that the Finance Committee can pass this without
>the Senate voting on it at all.
>
>The full text of the proposed amendment is on the U.S. Senate homepage,
><http://www.senate.gov/>http://www.senate.gov/
>You can find the bill by doing a search by the bill number, SB-2099.  You
>know who to call; I strongly suggest you do.
>
>Please send a copy of this e-mail to every gun owner you know to help STOP
>this bill!!

- --=====================_1462440==_.ALT

this bill through the Congress web page.&nbsp; It is listed.&nbsp;
is the web page, then enter the bill # SB2099 after viewing that location, I suggest clicking on &quot;Bill summary &amp; status file&quot;&nbsp; then click on CRS Summary<br>
Then if you return to the Thomas home page you can find your Congress person and ways to contact.<br>
Linda<br>
&nbsp;<br>
It may require fingerprints and a tax of $50 per gun.&nbsp; This bill was introduced on Feb. 24. This bill will become public knowledge 30 days after it is voted into law.&nbsp; This is an amendment to the Internal Revenue Act of 1986. This means that the Finance Committee can pass this without the Senate voting on it at all. <br>
You can find the bill by doing a search by the bill number, SB-2099.&nbsp; You know who to call; I strongly suggest you do.&nbsp; <br>
&nbsp;<br>

- --part1_9f.a94e3e6.26f114ed_boundary--

- --------------63F6BFA31EA72931DD7C09F5--