RE: "Septic"...

"Paul Bulfin" wrote:

> Short for "Septic Tank" which is rhyming slang for "Yank". Naturally, here
> in Australia we shorten it even further to come up with "Seppo", a term
> which is in quite common use. All very tongue in cheek, of course :-)

Thanks very much Paul - glad someone else explained my way out of the hole
I'd dug!  And "Seppo" is even better...

Scott Friday wrote:

"Not Brit Shit!"

=:-o  He called us Brits!!! Ohmigawd...

Don't worry, I'm just trying to make as many enemies in the US as possible,
in case my next job is there!

It must be Friday, I'm feeling frivolous,

Neil ;-)