Subject: Triumph Screens

Hi,
    I have the tall Triumph screen and live in Minnesota. I ride in weather
down to the low 30s Fahrenheit. The tall windshield protects very nicely
(especially in the rain) and I think it looks nice too. I even put on the
edging that came with it, although it appears to have no purpose except to
support my bike cover. The tall windshield also provides a nice perch for my
Escort Solo radar detector w/earplug option. They quoted me $150 when I
ordered it at Trackstar in Minneapolis, but charged me $95 when it arrived.
Maybe they love me because my brother ('99 Tiger owner) and I give them
regular doses of (many) dollars. It gets a little warm in late July and
August, but then that's when the bugs come, so my low windshield stays in my
closet.
    It is perfect riding weather here and we have plenty of gas (petrol,
that is). I understand that the gas shortage in Britain is because they
(transport drivers) are protesting a tax increase. Is that correct? Gas here
is between $1.55 and $1.65 a U.S. gallon right now, and everyone is whining
about the price; which was jacked up for the Labor Day holiday weekend and
seems to be staying up.
Ciao,
Bob

- ------ http://USFamily.Net/info - Unlimited Internet - From $7.99/mo! ------