re: BRG panniers a ways off

>  From: Matt Brown <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, on 09/15/2000 10:38:
>  Thanks for the tips. Sadly it sounds like BRG panniers are a ways off.
>  Maybe I can talk my dealer out of a pannier mount so I can at least use the
>  rear rack until the boxes come in.

	One viable alternative is to get panniers from Jack Lilley, who happens
to sponsor this list. I'm sure they can paint them whatever color you like, as
they've done whole ST's in "alternative": colors. I'm thinking probably BRG to
match, but if you got them in the RS's Lucifer Orange we'd all see you comin'.
Anyway, from what I've seen of their paintwork, it'll be as good as factory at
least.