RE: for Paul - pegs

How long did you ride with the stock bars on your RS?  I also have an RS and
numbness issues occur when I ride for  > 200 miles without stopping.  I've
been thinking about he gen-mar risers but am worried about missing the
handling of the bike by converting.  So what I'm curious is...do you feel
that much handling was lost going with the gen-mars on the RS?

- - George

End of st-digest V2000 #480