Re: New file uploaded

I propose that we vote to confiscate * the bikes of all those who are too
wimpish to drive to work in hot weather and prefer to take their cars
instead - thus exacerbating the ozone layer problem, clogging up the roads
and generally diminishing the number of sane bikers on the road.
Come on guys, what's a little lousy air-conditioning and a padded seat and
car radio compared to the adrenaline rush of a great Triumph, the fetid
stench of cow dung up your nostrils and the rush you get from being hit dead
in the eye by a torpid wasp?

: ) -

But then I don't own a cage, so who am I to speak?

Tim

* PS - I haven't worked out the final details, but I was thinking along the
lines of a bike-sharing pool.