Re: New file uploaded

On Mon, 18 Sep 2000, William A. Flowers wrote:

> > Come on guys, what's a little lousy air-conditioning and a padded seat and
> > car radio compared to the adrenaline rush of a great Triumph, the fetid
> > stench of cow dung up your nostrils and the rush you get from being hit dead
> > in the eye by a torpid wasp?
> >
> > : ) -
>
> I don't have any of those glories, only 1.5 miles of congested 6-lane
> rush hour traffic and some residential city streets.  :-(

The pain of it all for Bill and I is that we have relatively short
comutes. Up in Ottawa I had about a 30 minute comute and it was
easier to ride the bike. Down here it is about 6 miles and about
15 minutes on a bad day, <10 on an average day.

> I'm in a "down" mood today: on the way to work I got cut off by some
> jerk in a Suburban.  Turns out he is one of my employees!

Revenge should be easy now, you can find him/her.

Thomas

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664