Re: New file uploaded

"William A. Flowers" wrote:

> I'm in a "down" mood today: on the way to work I got cut off by some
> jerk in a Suburban.  Turns out he is one of my employees!

Ooooooh, that's rich! Can we run a contest to decide what you should do
to him? Maybe Steve Lilley can come up with something terribly creative
as a boobie prize.

Here's my suggestion: Force him to ride pillion with you for a few days.
If the drivers are as bad a you say, Bill, there should be several
opportunities for him to become acquainted with the pucker factor. :-)

- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA