Commute (was Re: New file uploaded)

>The pain of it all for Bill and I is that we have relatively short
>comutes. Up in Ottawa I had about a 30 minute comute and it was
>easier to ride the bike. Down here it is about 6 miles and about
>15 minutes on a bad day, <10 on an average day.

A short commute is no excuse!  I live 6 miles from work, 10 minutes in traffic.

But, that's in the car. On the ST, my commute varies from 6 miles to 60
miles. I wonder how long the wife will keep believing me when I tell her I
ride the bike to save gas, when I routinely take the 60 mile shortcut home!

I wonder if I could qualify for a huge grant from the government to study
why my commute distance drastically increases from the car to the motorcycle?

Dan Wolf (aka Dawg Howse)
Blue '00 ST
Longmont, CO