RE: Close encounter of the deer kind

Glad (for your sake) you didn't hit him. It does seem like deer hunting
season should be starting any day now. Of course if you hit 'em with the 45
Kimber there won't be much venison left.

Remember my old buddy Ken Adams? He bought a new VF1000F in '84. He came
into the bar at Kirkwood one day all shook up from a close encounter of the
deer kind. When he went to wash his bike the next day we found deer hair
stuck into his rear turn signal lens.

xox brm