Re: Panniers

>However, the installation I have been quoted is 3 hours and I am concerned
>about the ability to get the bike up onto the centerstand.  How feasible
>is it to install the bags myself, and does it make it more difficult to
>put on the centerstand?

Installing them yourself is straight forward if you use common sense when
the instructions don't make sense. You will need a rivet setter and
probably at least three hours. The panniers are an easier install than the
top rack.

Having the panniers on the bike does make it harder to get the bike up on
the rear stand because they change your leverage point. But even with my
bad back I can do it.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com